Report NEP-PKE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2012. "A Brief Guide to the US Stimulus and Austerity Debates," Economics One-Pager Archive op_35, Levy Economics Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2012. "Fiscal Traps and Macro Policy after the Eurozone Crisis," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_127, Levy Economics Institute.
- Baptiste Perrissin Fabert & Etienne Espagne & Antonin Pottier & Patrice Dumas, 2012. "The “Doomsday” Effect in Climate Policies. Why is the Present Decade so Crucial to Tackling the Climate Challenge?," Working Papers 2012.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2012. "US Status on Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-12-48, Resources For the Future.
- Teodoro Dario Togati, 2012. "How to Explain the Persistence of the Great Recession? A Balanced Stability Approach," Working papers 014, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green industrial policy : trade and theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6238, The World Bank.
- Ragip Ege & Herrade Igersheim & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2012. "Transcendental vs. Comparative Approaches to Justice : A Reappraisal of Sen’s Dichotomy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.