Report NEP-PKE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Felkerson, 2012. "Fiddling in Euroland as the Global Meltdown Nears," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_123, Levy Economics Institute.
- Antonella Stirati, 2012. "Employment theory in the History of Economic thought: an overview," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0148, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Evaluating Robert Franks Economic Naturalist Writing Assignment," Working Papers 2011.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2012. "The World our Grandchildren Will Inherit: The Rights Revolution and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 17994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Prasch, Robert E., 2012. "Globalization, Institutions, and the Ethnic Divide: Recent Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michiaki Obata, 2012. ""Stage Theory of Capitalist Development and Principles of Political Economy" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-239, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.