Report NEP-PKE-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Shadow Banking and the Limits of Central Bank Liquidity Support: How to Achieve a Better Balance between Global and Official Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_712, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Control of Finance as a Prerequisite for Successful Monetary Policy: A Reinterpretation of Henry Simons's Rules versus Authorities in Monetary Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_713, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper 2012/03, Norges Bank.
- Russo, Alberto, 2012. "From the Neoliberal crisis to a new path of development," MPRA Paper 38004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2012. "Mechanisms of Financial Crises in Growth and Collapse: Hammurabi, Schumpeter, Perez, and Minsky," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 39, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Marion Allet, 2012. "Why do microfinance institutions go green?," Working Papers CEB 12-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.