Report NEP-PKE-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Brigitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," 1489, .
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2009. "Obama's Job Creation Promise: A Modest Proposal to Guarantee That He Meets and Exceeds Expectations," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer & Lukas Grafl, 2009. "The finance-dominated growth regime, distribution, and aggregate demand in the US," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp126, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Time to Bail Out: Alternatives to the Bush-Paulson Plan," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Better to be rough and relevant than to be precise and irrelevant. Reddaway's Legacy to Economics," Working Papers wp379, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.