Report NEP-PKE-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Pï¿½rez-Caldentey & Matï¿½as Vernengo, 2007. "A Tale of Two Monetary Reforms: Argentinean Convertibility in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144415_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marek Hudon, 2007. "Should Access to Credit be a Right ?," Working Papers CEB 07-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Garey C. Durden & Richard J. Cebula & Patricia Gaynor, 2007. "The Impact of Social Conditioning (Internal Motivation) on the Probability of Voting," Working Papers 07-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Oxoby, Robert, 2007. "On the Efficiency of AC/DC: Bon Scott versus Brian Johnson," MPRA Paper 3196, University Library of Munich, Germany.