Report NEP-PBE-2022-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Komada, Oliwia, 2022. "Progressing Towards Efficiency: The Role for Labor Tax Progression in Reforming Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 15100, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Bachas & Matthew H. Fisher-Post & Anders Jensen & Gabriel Zucman, 2022. "Globalization and Factor Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 29819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick & Batabyal, Amit, 2021. "Tax Policy and Interregional Competition for Mobile Venture Capital by the Creative Class," MPRA Paper 112646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2022.
- Brendon, C., 2022. "Optimal Nonlinear Savings Taxation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2221, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matias Giaccobasso & Brad C. Nathan & Ricardo Perez-Truglia & Alejandro Zentner, 2022. "Where Do My Tax Dollars Go? Tax Morale Effects of Perceived Government Spending," NBER Working Papers 29789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Garcia-Bernardo & Daniel Haberly & Petr Janský & Miroslav Palanský & Valeria Secchini, 2022. "The indirect costs of corporate tax avoidance exacerbate cross-country inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-33, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ms. Dora Benedek & Martin Grote & Ms. Grace Jackson & Maksym Markevych & Mr. Christophe J Waerzeggers & Ms. Lydia E Sofrona, 2022. "Voluntary Disclosure Programs — Design, Principles, and Implementation Considerations," IMF Technical Notes and Manuals 2022/002, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisa Casi & Evelina Gavrilova & David Murphy & Floris Zoutman, 2022. "The Big Short (Interest): Closing the Loopholes in the Dividend-Withholding Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 9594, CESifo.
- Johan Gars & Daniel Spiro & Henrik Wachtmeister, 2022. "What is the effect of EU's fuel-tax cuts on Russia's oil income?," Papers 2204.03318, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Cafferata, Alessia & Cerruti, Gianluca & Mazzone, Giulio, 2022. "Taxation, health system endowment and quality of institutions: a "social" perception across Europe," MPRA Paper 112118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E'oin Flaherty & Constantin Gurdgiev & Ronan Lyons & Emer 'O Siochr'u & James Pike, 2022. "Submission to the Commission on Taxation and Welfare on introducing a site value tax," Papers 2203.12611, arXiv.org.
- Eric Floyd & Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Kristian Rotaru & Ivo Vlaev, 2022. "What motivates people to pay their taxes? Evidence from four experiments on tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00750, The Field Experiments Website.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Benjamin Glasner & Christal Hamilton & Zachary Parolin, 2022. "Effects of the Expanded Child Tax Credit on Employment Outcomes: Evidence from Real-World Data from April to December 2021," NBER Working Papers 29823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salazar, M., 2021. "Tax policies, informality, and real wage rigidities," Documentos de trabajo - Alianza EFI 020044, Alianza EFI.
- Anders Anderson & Harrison Hong, 2022. "Welfare Implications of Electric-Bike Subsidies: Evidence from Sweden," NBER Working Papers 29913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.