Report NEP-PBE-2021-12-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seungjin Han & Josip Lesica, 2021. "Differentiated Excise Taxation in the Beer Market," Department of Economics Working Papers 2021-10, McMaster University.
- Mr. Alexander D Klemm & Mr. Shafik Hebous & Mr. Christophe J Waerzeggers, 2021. "Capital Income Taxation in the Netherlands," IMF Working Papers 2021/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Joana Andrade Vicente, 2021. "Tax us, if you can: a game theoretic approach to profit shifting within the European Union," Working Papers REM 2021/0206, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Aqib Aslam & Maria Delgado Coelho, 2021. "A Firm Lower Bound: Characteristics and Impact of Corporate Minimum Taxation," IMF Working Papers 2021/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Clemens Fuest & Klaus Gründler & Niklas Potrafke & Fabian Ruthardt, 2021. "Read My Lips? Taxes and Elections," EconPol Working Paper 71, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lichter, Andreas & Löffler, Max & Isphording, Ingo E. & Nguyen, Thu-Van & Pöge, Felix & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2021. "Profit Taxation, R&D Spending, and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 14830, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Milos Fisar & Tommaso Reggiani & Fabio Sabatini & Jiri Spalek, 2021. "Media negativity bias and tax compliance: Experimental evidence," Working Papers in Public Economics 211, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Steve BILLON, 2021. "Tax Competition and Leviathan with decentralized leadership," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Bastani, Spencer & Tayibov, Khayyam, 2021. "Social Exclusion and Optimal Redistribution," Umeå Economic Studies 1004, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Miyazaki, Koichi, 2021. "Pay-as-you-go social security and educational subsidy in an overlapping generations model with endogenous fertility and endogenous retirement," MPRA Paper 110626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2021. "Provincial-Local Equalization in Canada: Time for a Change?," IMFG Papers 57, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Bernhard Hammer & Michael Christl & Silvia De Poli, 2020. "Redistribution across Europe: How much and to whom?," Working Papers 593, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Youssouf Camara & Bjart Holtsmark & Florian Misch, 2021. "Electric Vehicles, Tax incentives and Emissions: Evidence from Norway," IMF Working Papers 2021/162, International Monetary Fund.