Report NEP-PBE-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neira, Julian & Singhania, Rish, 2020. "Quantifying the Effect of Corporate Taxes on the Life Cycle of Firms," MPRA Paper 99359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kass Forman & Sean Dougherty & Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2020. "Synthesising good practices in fiscal federalism: Key recommendations from 15 years of country surveys," OECD Economic Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Coelho, José, 2020. "Universal basic income and skill-biased technological change," MPRA Paper 99195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2020.
- Martha Tepepa, 2020. "Public Charge in the Time of Coronavirus," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_950, Levy Economics Institute.
- José L. Torres, 2020. "Social Security Contributions Distribution and Economic Activity," Working Papers 2020-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Esteban García-Miralles & Nezih Guner & Roberto Ramos, 2019. "The Spanish Personal Income Tax: Facts and Parametric Estimates," Working Papers wp2019_1904, CEMFI.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi & Okoshi, Hirofumi, 2020. "Tariff Elimination versus Tax Avoidance: Free Trade Agreements and Transfer Pricing," Discussion Papers in Economics 71608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2019. "Workplace Choice, Commuting Costs, and Wage Taxation in Urban and Adjacent Rural Regions," MPRA Paper 99056, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Feb 2020.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2020. "Revenue-Neutral Tax Reform in Vertically Related Markets," Discussion Paper Series 207, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Tomomi Miyazaki & Masayuki Tamaoka & Ayu Tomita & Keigo Kameda & Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa & Hiroyuki Ono & Naoko Yokoyama, 2020. "Tax Morale and Tax Resistance: Evidence from a Representative Japanese Population Survey," Discussion Papers 2004, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- , 2020. "Benefits Cliffs and the Financial Incentives for Career Advancement: A Case Study of the Health Care Services Career Pathway," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2020-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Collischon, Matthias & Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Riphahn, Regina T., 2020. "Employment Effects of Payroll Tax Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 13037, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).