Report NEP-PBE-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nerijus Cerniauskas & Alain Jousten, 2020. "Statutory, Effective and Optimal Net Tax Schedules in Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 72, Bank of Lithuania.
- Sugata Marjit & Suryaprakash Mishra & Sandip Mitra, 2019. "Sham Litigation, Delayed Tax Payment and Evasion: The Role of Informal Credit Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 8034, CESifo.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl & Christian Wittneben, 2019. "Fiscal Consolidation and Automatic Stabilization: New Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 8021, CESifo.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks & Jae Song, 2020. "The Employment Effects of the Social Security Earnings Test," NBER Working Papers 26696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Barbosa & Simon Skipka, 2019. "Tax Housing or Land? Distributional Effects of Property Taxation in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 8039, CESifo.
- Akio Yamazaki, 2020. "Environmental Taxes and Productivity: Lessons from Canadian Manufacturing," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-32, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2020. "Taxation of Digital Platforms," EconPol Working Paper 41, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Roger, Muriel & Savignac, Frédérique & d’Addio, Anna, 2020. "Pensions and household savings: cross-country heterogeneity in Europe," Working Paper Series 2372, European Central Bank.
- Matytsin,Mikhail & Popova,Daria & Freije-Rodriguez,Samuel, 2019. "RUSMOD -- A Tool for Distributional Analysis in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8994, The World Bank.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Li Liu, 2020. "Where Does Multinational Profit Go with Territorial Taxation? Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 8047, CESifo.
- Langot,Francois & Merola,Rossana & Oh,Samil, 2019. "Can Taxes Help Ensure a Fair Globalization ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8975, The World Bank.
- Daniel Klein & Christopher A. Ludwig & Christoph Spengel, 2019. "Ring-fencing Digital Corporations: Investor Reaction to the European Commission’s Digital Tax Proposals," EconPol Working Paper 36, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Gideon Goerdt, 2020. "Substitution across Profit-Shifting Methods and the Impact on Thin Capitalization Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 8046, CESifo.
- Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou, 2019. "Trust to Pay ? Tax Morale and Trust in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8968, The World Bank.