Report NEP-PBE-2020-02-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christl, Michael & De Poli, Silvia & Varga, Janos, 2020. "Reducing the income tax burden for households with children: An assessment of the child tax credit reform in Austria," GLO Discussion Paper Series 464, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2020. "Capital income taxation under full loss offset provisions of a prospect theory investor," IHS Working Paper Series 11, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hop, J. Peter, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement: The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 12909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Jacob, Martin & Kalbitz, Nadine & Wentland, Kelly, 2020. "Tax-induced earnings management and book-tax conformity: International evidence from unconsolidated accounts," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 252, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks & Jae Song, 2020. "The Employment Effects of the Social Security Earnings Test," Working Papers 2020-05, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Jean-Marie Monnier, 2019. "How can compulsory levies be used to promote social justice [Comment les prélèvements obligatoires peuvent-ils être au service de la justice sociale]," Post-Print hal-02276172, HAL.
- Bergstrom,Katy Ann & Dodds,William, 2020. "Using Labor Supply Elasticities to Learn about Income Inequality : The Role of Productivities versus Preferences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9102, The World Bank.
- Blix, Mårten, 2020. "Money for Nothin’ – Digitalization and Fluid Tax Bases," Working Paper Series 1316, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Gonzalez Icaza,Maria Fernanda, 2020. "Taxing Tobacco in Georgia : Welfare and Distributional Gains of Smoking Cessation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9130, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Asbjørn Goul & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2020. "Pension Reform and the Efficiency-Equity Trade-Off: Impacts of Removing an Early Retirement Subsidy," IZA Discussion Papers 12918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Palmer, Edward & Könberg, Bo, 2019. "The Swedish NDC Scheme : Success on Track with Room for Reflection," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136539, The World Bank.
- Klerby,Anna & Larsson,Bo & Palmer,Edward, 2019. "Bridging Partner Lifecycle Earnings and Pension Gaps by Sharing NDC Accounts," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136541, The World Bank.
- Stølen, Nils Martin & Fredriksen, Dennis & Hernæs, Erik & Holmøy, Erling, 2019. "The Norwegian NDC Scheme : Balancing Risk Sharing and Redistribution," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136552, The World Bank.