Report NEP-PBE-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Chatib Basri & Mayara Felix & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken, 2019. "Tax Administration vs. Tax Rates: Evidence from Corporate Taxation in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 26150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Slemrod & Obeid Ur Rehman & Mazhar Waseem, 2019. "Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Motivations for Tax Compliance: Evidence from Pakistan," CESifo Working Paper Series 7731, CESifo.
- Bozio, Antoine & Breda, Thomas & Grenet, Julien, 2019. "Does Tax-Benefit Linkage Matter for the Incidence of Social Security Contributions?," IZA Discussion Papers 12502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Almunia, Miguel & Lopez-Rodriguez, David, 2019. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in Spain: 1999-2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 13876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhlmey, Florian & Hintermann, Beat, 2018. "The Welfare Costs of Tiebout Sorting with True Public Goods," Working papers 2019/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Erik Hernæs & Steinar Strøm & Tao Zhang, 2019. "The Norwegian Pension Reform in 2011: The Long Term Impact on Take-up of Pension and Labor Supply," CESifo Working Paper Series 7723, CESifo.
- Mazhar Waseem, 2019. "Information, Asymmetric Incentives, or Withholding? Understanding the Self-Enforcement of Value-Added Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 7736, CESifo.
- Hendrik Theine, 2019. "The media coverage of wealth and inheritance taxation in Germany," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp290, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2019. "Pareto-Efficient Tax Deductions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & James Marton & Aaron Yelowitz, 2019. "Medicaid Coverage across the Income Distribution under the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 26145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Gerster & Michael Kramm, 2019. "Correct Me If You Can - Optimal Non-Linear Taxation of Internalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 7732, CESifo.
- Jillian Chown & David Dranove & Craig Garthwaite & Jordan Keener, 2019. "The Opportunities and Limitations of Monopsony Power in Healthcare: Evidence from the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 26122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.