Report NEP-PBE-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makram El-Shagi & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2019. "Fiscal Policy and Fiscal Fragility: Evidence from the OECD," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/5, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Sarah Brown & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli & Mirko Moro & Luisanna Onnis, 2019. "Life satisfaction and austerity: Expectations and Macroeconomy," Working Papers 2019011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Akpan, Imaobong & Sempere, Kas, 2019. "Hidden Inequalities: Tax Challenges of Market Women in Enugu and Kaduna States, Nigeria," Working Papers 14500, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- McCluskey, William & Franzsen, Riël & Kabinga, Mundia & Kasese, Chabala, 2019. "The Role of Information Technology to Enhance Property Tax Revenue in Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia," Working Papers 14527, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Despina Tumanoska & Bojana Josifovska & Marjan Petreski, 2019. "Good or bad tax? Assessing the early effects of the progressive and higher personal income tax in North Macedonia," Finance Think Policy Studies 2019-06/24, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Kurt van Dender, 2019. "Taxing vehicles, fuels, and road use: Opportunities for improving transport tax practice," OECD Taxation Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Dorian Carloni & Daniel Fried & Molly Saunders-Scott, 2019. "The Effect of Tax-Motivated Transfer Pricing on U.S. Aggregate Trade Statistics: Working Paper 2019-05," Working Papers 55284, Congressional Budget Office.
- Adam Adamczyk & Leszek Morawski & Jarek Neneman, 2019. "Why do we need self-employed persons? Some economic reflections, mainly tax related ones," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0159, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Melanie Marten & Kurt van Dender, 2019. "The use of revenues from carbon pricing," OECD Taxation Working Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
- Godard, Mathilde & Koning, Pierre & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2019. "Targeting Disability Insurance Applications with Screening," IZA Discussion Papers 12343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Margit Schratzenstaller & Alexander Krenek, 2019. "Tax-based Own Resources to Finance the EU Budget. Potential Revenues, Summary Evaluation from a Sustainability Perspective, and Implementation Aspects," WIFO Working Papers 581, WIFO.