Report NEP-PBE-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mieke Dujardin & Freddy Heylen, 2018. "Raising Employment: Fiscal Policy, Wage Formation, And Their Impact On Welfare, Inequality And Poverty – A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 18/950, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi & Keiichi Morimoto, 2018. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Corporate Income Tax Rates in a Growing Economy," Discussion Papers 41, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Salvador Barrios & Viginta Ivaskaite-Tamosiune & Anamaria Maftei & Edlira Narazani & Janos Varga, 2018. "Progressive tax reforms in flat tax countries," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2018-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Melinda S. Morrill & John Westall, 2018. "Social Security and Retirement Timing: Evidence from a National Sample of Teachers," NBER Working Papers 25411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Collusive Tax Evasion by Employers and Employees: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 7381, CESifo.
- Dina KASSAB, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Regulation: Taxing Ethical behaviour," Working Papers 2018.17, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Janine M. Dixon & Jason Nassios, 2018. "A Dynamic Economy-wide Analysis of Company Tax Cuts in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-287, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Caiumi, Antonella & Majewski, Ina & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2018. "What Happened to CIT collection? Solving the Rates-Revenues Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 13385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Korchmina, 2018. "Peer Pressure: The Puzzle of Tax Compliance in the Early Nineteenth-Century Russia," Working Papers 0144, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2018. "Most people are not economists: Citizen preferences for corporate taxation," CMI Working Papers 11, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Mauro Bambi & Alain Venditti, 2018. "Time-varying Consumption Tax, Productive Government Spending, and Aggregate Instability," Working Papers halshs-01934819, HAL.
- Riccardo Magnani, 2018. "What's gone wrong in the design of PAYG systems?," CEPN Working Papers 2018-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Asplund, Disa, 2018. "Discounting transport infrastructure investments," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 05 Dec 2019.