Report NEP-PBE-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm, 2018. "Is the Haig-Simons Standard Dead? The Uneasy Case for a Comprehensive Income Tax," Working Papers 1806, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & M. Lequien & S. Stantcheva, 2018. "Tax Simplicity and Heterogeneous Learning," Working papers 665, Banque de France.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6905, CESifo Group Munich.
- María T. Alvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaëtan Nicodème & Jonathan Pycroft, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equlibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nadine Riedel & Martin Simmler, 2018. "Large and Influential: Firm Size and Governments' Corporate Tax Rate Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 6904, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boonzaaier, Wian & Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2017. "How do small firms respond to tax schedule discontinuities? Evidence from South African tax registers," Working Papers 85, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Meritxell Solé & Guadalupe Souto & Concepció Patxot, 2018. "Sustainability and adequacy of the Spanish pension system after the 2013 reform: a microsimulation analysis," UB Economics Working Papers 2018/372, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Chari, V. V. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018. "Ramsey Taxation in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Gielen, Anne C., 2018. "Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Income Taxation," MPRA Paper 84437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Pellegrino & Achille Vernizzi, 2018. "Decomposing the Redistributive Effect of Taxation to Reveal Axiom Violations," Working papers 049, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Mohammed Mardan & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Profit Shifting and Investment Effects: The Implications of Zero-Taxable Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernardino Adao & Andre C. Silva, 2017. "Sub-optimality of the Friedman rule with distorting taxes," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp623, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2018. "Re-theorizing the welfare state and the political economy of neoliberalism's war against it," FMM Working Paper 16-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ayoki, Milton, 2017. "The reform of the tax system in Swaziland," MPRA Paper 84739, University Library of Munich, Germany.