Report NEP-PBE-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Prowse, Victoria L., 2018. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," IZA Discussion Papers 11275, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tibor Hanappi, 2018. "Loss carryover provisions: Measuring effects on tax symmetry and automatic stabilisation," OECD Taxation Working Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Cagri S. Kumru & Arm Nakornthab, 2018. "Revisiting Tax on Top Income," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2018-660, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Alan Krause, 2018. "Locally Optimal Three-Bracket Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," Discussion Papers 18/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2018. "Minimum Wage Policy with Optimal Taxes and Unemployment," Working Papers 1801E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2018. "Tax-Free Savings Accounts: Who uses them and how?," Working Papers 1802E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Belmonte & DÃ©sirÃ©e Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2018. "Tax Morale, Fiscal Capacity, and Wars," Working Papers 03/2018, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2018.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan & Klaus Härtl & Duarte N. Leite, 2018. "Earnings Test, Non-actuarial Adjustments and Flexible Retirement," NBER Working Papers 24294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Erik Snowberg, 2018. "The Right Type of Legislator: A Theory of Taxation and Representation," NBER Working Papers 24279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2018. "What do we know about the effects of Austerity?," NBER Working Papers 24246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Pesola, Hanna & Rissanen, Aarne, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance in Finland: A Review of Recent Changes and Empirical Evidence on Behavioral Responses," Research Reports 184, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomaidou, Fotini, 2018. "A parametric social security system with skills heterogeneous agents," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).