Report NEP-PBE-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2017. "Business Taxation and Wages: Redistribution and Asymmetric Effects," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201732, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2017. "Tax competition and the political economy of public employment: a model for Austria," Working Papers 04, Agenda Austria.
- Onrubia Fernández, Jorge & Sánchez Fuentes, Antonio Jesús, 2017. "How costly are public sector inefficiencies? A theoretical framework for rationalising fiscal consolidations," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Social Insurance and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernando Di Nicola & Melisso Boschi & Giorgio Mongelli, 2017. "Effective marginal and average tax rates in the 2017 Italian tax-benefit system for individuals and household," Working papers 62, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen M. Zidar, 2017. "The Structure of State Corporate Taxation and its Impact on State Tax Revenues and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 23653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartley, Robert Paul & Lamarche, Carlos, 2017. "Behavioral Responses and Welfare Reform: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10905, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2016. "Actuarial neutrality and financial incentives for early retirement in the Austrian pension system," Working Papers 01, Agenda Austria.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Jara, Xavier, 2017. "'Fair' Welfare Comparisons with Heterogeneous Tastes: Subjective versus Revealed Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 10908, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2017. "Business Taxation and Wages: Redistribution and Asymmetric Effects," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 182-17, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel, 2017. "Global Inspection Games (GIG) in the laboratory," MPRA Paper 80715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akira Kamiguchi & Toshiki Tamai, 2017. "Public Investment and Golden Rule of Public Finance in an Overlapping Generations Model," KIER Working Papers 971, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert MacCulloch, 2017. "How political systems and social welfare policies affect well-being: A literature review," Working Papers 17_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Pham, Ngoc-Sang, 2017. "Dividend taxation in an infinite-horizon general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 80580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Lorenz, Hanno, 2016. "Demand-side economics in times of high debt: The case of the European Union," Working Papers 02, Agenda Austria.
- Rius, Andrés & Carrasco, Paula & Carbajal, Fedora & Cazulo, Paola & Llambí, Cecilia, 2017. "Are Taxes Credits Effective in Developing Countries? The Recent Uruguayan Experience," Working-Papers 1045, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Merfeld, Joshua D, 2017. "Spatially Heterogeneous Effects of a Public Works Program," MPRA Paper 80630, University Library of Munich, Germany.