Report NEP-PBE-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton Miller & Caroline Weber, 2017. "Getting into the Weeds of Tax Invariance," NBER Working Papers 23632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2016. "Human Capital, Public Debt, and Economic Growth: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-01-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- European Commission, 2017. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2017 edition," Taxation trends 2017, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Robert Ambrisko & Vilma Dingova & Michal Dvorak & Dana Hajkova & Eva Hromadkova & Kamila Kulhava & Radka Stikova, 2017. "Assessing the Fiscal Sustainability of the Czech Republic," Research and Policy Notes 2017/02, Czech National Bank.
- Almunia, Miguel & Lockwood, Ben & Scharf, Kimberley, 2017. "More Giving or More Givers? The Effects of Tax Incentives on Charitable Donations in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 12191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bas (B.) Jacobs & Rick (F.) van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes Be Targeted At Income Redistribution?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-070/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier & Sloof, Randolph, 2017. "The political economy of fiscal transparency and independent fiscal councils," CEPR Discussion Papers 12181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew D. Cuccia & Marcus M. Doxey & Shane R. Stinson, 2017. "The Relative Effects of Economic and Non-Economic Factors on Taxpayers’ Preferences Between Front-Loaded and Back-Loaded Retirement Savings Plans," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Morten Olsen & Joshua Gottlieb & David Hemous & Jeffrey Clemens, 2017. "The Spill-over Effects of Top Income Inequality," 2017 Meeting Papers 332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giorgio Brosio, 2017. "Equalization transfers and convergence between federal and unitary systems: a contribution to their historical analysis," Working papers 61, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Georgios Christou & Panagiotis Chronis, 2017. "Markups and fiscal policy: analytical framework and an empirical investigation," Working Papers 221, Bank of Greece.
- Choudhury, Mita & Dubey, Jay Dev, 2017. "Estimating Public Spending on Health by Levels of Care for National Health Accounts: An Illustration of Use of Data on Withdrawals by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) in India," Working Papers 17/199, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Daphne Chen & Shi Qi & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2017. "Corporate Income Tax, Legal Form of Organization, and Employment," Working Papers 2017-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.