Report NEP-PBE-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabelle Joumard & Alastair Thomas & Hermes Morgavi, 2017. "Making income and property taxes more growth-friendly and redistributive in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1389, OECD Publishing.
- David Autor & Andreas Ravndal Kostol & Magne Mogstad & Bradley Setzler, 2017. "Disability Benefits, Consumption Insurance, and Household Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 23466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Godar & Achim Truger, 2017. "Shifting priorities in EU tax policies," IMK Studies 55-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017. "When and why do countries break their national fiscal rules?," Working Papers 01/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- European Commission, 2016. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2016 edition," Taxation trends 2016, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- MARTINEZ Isabel, 2017. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Tax Cuts: Mobility after a Local Income and Wealth Tax Reform in Switzerland," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-08, LISER.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2017. "Impact of public debt (un)sustainability on fiscal policy effectiveness in Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1705, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Biddle, Nicholas & Fels, Katja & Sinning, Mathias, 2017. "Behavioral Insights and Business Taxation: Evidence from Two Randomized Controlled Trials," IZA Discussion Papers 10795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- European Commission, 2016. "Tax Policies in the European Union: 2016 Survey," Taxation Survey 2016, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Tuinstra, Jan & Westerhoff, Frank, 2017. "Stability and welfare effects of profit taxes within an evolutionary market interaction model," BERG Working Paper Series 122, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.