Report NEP-PBE-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven M. Fazzari & James Morley & Irina B. Panovska, 2017. "When Do Discretionary Changes in Government Spending or Taxes Have Larger Effects?," Discussion Papers 2017-04, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2017. "Public debt, corruption and tax evasion: Nash and Stackelberg equilibria," MPRA Paper 77519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "Public Investment, Time to Build, and the Zero Lower Bound," Documents de recherche 16-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Wenliang Hou & Anthony Webb & Yinji Li, 2017. "How Has the Shift to 401(k) Plans Affected Retirement Income?," Issues in Brief ib2017-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Marta Aloi & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Manuel Leite-Monteiro, 2017. "Welfare benefit reforms and employment," Discussion Papers 2017/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2017. "Does the Strength of Incentives Matter for Elected Officials? A Look at Tax Collectors," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 34, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aboozar Hadavand, 2017. "Anatomy of Income Inequality in the United States: 1979-2013," LIS Working papers 686, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Julia Braun & Martin Zagler, 2017. "The true art of the tax deal: Evidence on aid flows and bilateral double tax agreements," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp242, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- K Pushpangadan & Sthanu R Nair, 2016. "Tax Revenue Capacity and Tax Effort of Kerala: Analysis during Pre- and Post- Period of Accelerated Economic Growth," Working papers 195, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.