Report NEP-PBE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pol Antràs & Alonso de Gortari & Oleg Itskhoki, 2016. "Globalization, Inequality and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 22676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Masanori Orihara, 2016. "Corporate tax asymmetries and R&D: Evidence from a tax reform for business groups in Japan," Discussion papers ron273, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Gipper,Brandon, 2016. "Banks as Tax Planning Intermediaries," Research Papers 3443, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Callegari, Giovanni & Ricco, Giovanni, 2016. "Signals from the government: policy disagreement and the transmission of fiscal shocks," Working Paper Series 1964, European Central Bank.
- Emmanuel Saez & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2016. "A Simpler Theory of Optimal Capital Taxation," NBER Working Papers 22664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, 2016. "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Lester, Rebecca, 2019. "Made in the U.S.A.? A Study of Firm Responses to Domestic Production Incentives," Research Papers 3471, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Stichnoth, Holger, 2016. "Do savings increase in response to salient information about retirement and expected pensions?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jian Xin Heng & Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2016. "Job Qualities, Search Unemployment, and Public Policy," Discussion Papers Series 570, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & David Bartolini & Sibylle Stossberg, 2016. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Foster Regional Convergence?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Can common empirical tests reliably identify tax avoidance? This is an important question because our understanding of the determinants of tax avoidance largely depends on results generated using such, 2017. "How Reliably Do Empirical Tests Identify Tax Avoidance?," Research Papers 3446, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2016. "Taxing and Subsidizing Foreign Investors," Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Hearson, Martin, 2016. "Measuring tax treaty negotiation outcomes: the Actionaid tax treaties dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2016. "Incentives to Tax Foreign Investors," Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Cláudia Braz & João Amador & Lara Wemans & Maria Manuel Campos & Sharmin Sazedj, 2016. "Public debt sustainability:Methodologies and debates in European institutions," Working Papers o201601, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.