Report NEP-PBE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pol Antràs & Alonso de Gortari & Oleg Itskhoki, 2016. "Globalization, Inequality and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 22676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Corporate tax asymmetries and R&D: Evidence from a tax reform for business groups in Japan," Discussion papers ron273, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Gipper,Brandon, 2016. "Banks as Tax Planning Intermediaries," Research Papers 3443, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Callegari, Giovanni & Ricco, Giovanni, 2016. "Signals from the government: policy disagreement and the transmission of fiscal shocks," Working Paper Series 1964, European Central Bank.
- Emmanuel Saez & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2016. "A Simpler Theory of Optimal Capital Taxation," NBER Working Papers 22664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Made in the U.S.A.? A Study of Firm Responses to Domestic Production Incentives," Research Papers 3471, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Stichnoth, Holger, 2016. "Do savings increase in response to salient information about retirement and expected pensions?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jian Xin Heng & Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2016. "Job Qualities, Search Unemployment, and Public Policy," Discussion Papers Series 570, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & David Bartolini & Sibylle Stossberg, 2016. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Foster Regional Convergence?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- De Simone, Lisa & Nickerson, Jordan & Seidman, Jeri K. & Stomebrg, Bridget, 2016. "How Reliably Do Financial Statement Proxies Identify Tax Avoidance?," Research Papers 3446, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2016. "Taxing and Subsidizing Foreign Investors," Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Martin Hearson, 2016. "Measuring tax treaty negotiation outcomes: the Actionaid tax treaties dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2016. "Incentives to Tax Foreign Investors," Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- João Amador & Cláudia Braz & Maria Manuel Campos & Sharmin Sazedj & Lara Wemans, 2016. "Public debt sustainability: Methodologies and debates in European institutions," Working Papers o201601, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.