Report NEP-PBE-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Froemel, M. & Gottlieb, C., 2016. "The Earned Income Tax Credit: Targeting the Poor but Crowding Out Wealth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1651, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Atsumasa Kondo, 2016. "Interconnection of Fiscal Policies on Sustainability of Public Debt," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 20, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Seiichiro Mozumi, 2016. "Tax Cuts, Tax Expenditures, and Comprehensive Tax Reform: Federal Income Tax Reform in the United States, 1961-1986," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-021, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- KITAO Sagiri, 2016. "When Do We Start? Pension reform in aging Japan," Discussion papers 16077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2016. "Multinational firms and tax havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 11495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Titeca, Hannes, 2016. "Healthcare Spending: The Role of Healthcare Institutions from an International Perspective," MPRA Paper 73678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2016. "What Determines Top Income Shares? The Role of the Interactions between Financial Integration and Tax Policy [Le rôle des interactions entre l'intégration financière et la politique fiscale dans la," Post-Print halshs-01316927, HAL.
- Parantap Basu & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Welfare Implications of the Indian Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay," CEGAP Working Papers 2015_01, Durham University Business School.
- Lundberg, Jacob & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Wealth Inequality in Sweden: What Can We Learn from Capitalized Income Tax Data?," Working Paper Series 1131, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Holasut, Kanyarat, 2016. "On Income Inequality and Population Size," MPRA Paper 73684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gründler, Klaus & Sauerhammer, Sarah, 2016. "Do expectations matter? Reassessing the effect of government spending on key macroeconomic variables in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 134, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Kayleigh Barnes & Arnab Mukherji & Patrick Mullen & Neeraj Sood, 2016. "Financial Risk Protection from Social Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuele Bobbio, 2016. "Tax evasion, firm dynamics and growth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shuhei Takahashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2016. "Consumption Taxes and Divisibility of Labor under Incomplete Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 797, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anil Alpman & François Gardes, 2016. "Welfare Analysis of the Allocation of Time During the Great Recession," Post-Print halshs-01159507, HAL.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein & Till von Wachter, 2016. "Social Experiments in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2016. "A unified approach to estimating demand and welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67681, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.