Report NEP-PBE-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kroft, Kory & Kucko, Kavan & Lehmann, Etienne & Schmieder, Johannes F., 2016. "Optimal Income Taxation with Unemployment and Wage Responses: A Sufficient Statistics Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9719, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "The growth and variability of local taxes: An application to the Italian regions," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1601, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Richard Dutu, 2016. "Raising Public Spending Efficiency in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1280, OECD Publishing.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Schreiber, Ulrich & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Taxing away M&A: The effect of corporate capital gains taxes on acquisition activity," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Blomquist, S. & Simula, L., 2016. "Marginal deadweight loss when the income tax is nonlinear," Working Papers 2016-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Claudio Cesaroni, 2016. "Tax Reforms and the Underground Economy: A Simulation-Based Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 366, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Feb 2016.
- Sandhya Garg, 2015. "Spatial convergence in public expenditure across Indian states: Implication of federal transfers," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Irem Guceri, 2016. "Will the real R&D employees please stand up? Effects of tax breaks on firm level outcomes," Working Papers 1602, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Inheritance and wealth inequality: Evidence from population registers," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2015:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Lyytikainen, Teemu, 2015. "Transfer taxes and household mobility: distortion on the housing or labour market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65022, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2016. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Baskaran, Tushyanthan & Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2016. "Fiscal federalism, decentralization and economic growth: A meta-analysis," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Tanndal, Julia & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Does Financial Deregulation Boost Top Incomes? Evidence from the Big Bang," CEPR Discussion Papers 11094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engström, Per & Hagen, Johannes, 2015. "Income underreporting among the self-employed: a permanent income approach," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2015:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Yongzheng Liu, 2014. "Do Government Preferences Matter for Tax Competition?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1428, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kosonen, Tuomas & Harju, Jarkko & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2015. "Firm types, price-setting strategies, and consumption-tax incidence," Working Papers 70, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016. "Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mostafa Shahee & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2016. "Income Inequality and the Cost of Recessions," Development Discussion Papers 2016-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-114/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Apr 2015.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2015. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," MPRA Paper 68791, University Library of Munich, Germany.