Report NEP-PBE-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravi Kanbur & Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala & Tuuli Ylinen, 2015. "Optimal taxation and public provision for poverty reduction," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jorge Onrubia & Fidel Picos & María del Carmen Rodado, 2015. "Evaluating Options for Shifting Tax Burden to Top Income Earners," Working Papers 2015-12, FEDEA.
- Victoria Sparrman & Ellen Marie Rossvoll, 2015. "Labor Market Institutions and Wage Inequality in the OECD countries," Discussion Papers 826, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erlend Eide Bø, 2015. "Taxation of housing. Killing several birds with one stone," Discussion Papers 829, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Alonso de Gortari & Pol Antras, 2015. "Trade, Ineqality and Costly Redistribution," 2015 Meeting Papers 1421, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robin Jessen & David Rostam-Afschar & Viktor Steiner, "undated". "Getting the Poor to Work: Three Welfare Increasing Reforms for a Busy Germany," BDPEMS Working Papers 2015010, Berlin School of Economics.
- Laurent Bach, 2015. "Do better entrepreneurs avoid more taxes?," Working Papers 1517, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Irem Guceri, 2015. "Tax incentives and R&D: an evaluation of the 2002 UK reform using micro data," Working Papers 1511, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bartha, Zoltan, 2015. "The Effect of the Tax System as an Institutional Factor on the Business Structure in Europe," MPRA Paper 68027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2015.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Alessandro Petretto, 2015. "Local Tax: A comparison of hypotheses," Studi e approfondimenti 596, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Clemens Fuest & Jing Xing, 2015. "How can a country 'graduate' from procyclical fiscal policy? Evidence from China," Working Papers 1514, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Almunia, Miguel & Lopez-Rodriguez, David, 2015. "Under the Radar: The Effects of Monitoring Firms on Tax Compliance," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 245, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Richard Collier & Giorgia Maffini, 2015. "The UK international tax agenda for business and the impact of the OECD BEPS project," Working Papers 1513, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Brendan O’Connor & Terence Hynes & David Haugh & Patrick Lenain, 2015. "Searching for the inclusive growth tax grail: The distributional impact of growth enhancing tax reform in Ireland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1270, OECD Publishing.
- Seán Kennedy & Yosuke Jin & David Haugh & Patrick Lenain, 2015. "Taxes, income and economic mobility in Ireland: New evidence from tax records data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1269, OECD Publishing.
- Kurowska, Anna & Myck, Michal & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2015. "Making Work Pay: Increasing Labour Supply of Secondary Earners in Low Income Families with Children," IZA Discussion Papers 9531, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cesarini, David & Lindqvist, Erik & Notowidigdo, Matthew J. & Östling, Robert, 2015. "The Effect of Wealth on Individual and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Swedish Lotteries," Working Paper Series 1094, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Optimal social insurance and health inequality," FSES Working Papers 464, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.