Report NEP-PBE-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci, 2013. "Do taxes affect firmsÕ asset write-downs? Evidence from discretionary write-downs of equity investments in Italy," Working Papers EC0002, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- Bartels, Charlotte & Pestel, Nico, 2015. "The Impact of Short- and Long-Term Participation Tax Rates on Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 9151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Islam, Nizamul & Flood, Lennart, 2015. "A Tax Benefit Model for Policy Evaluation in Luxembourg: LuxTaxBen," IZA Discussion Papers 9152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the optimal provision of social insurance," SAFE Working Paper Series 110, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Shifting taxes from labor to consumption: More employment and more inequality," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Decoster, AndrÃ© & Perelman, Sergio & Vandelannoote, Dieter & Vanheukelom, Toon & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2015. "A birdâ€™s eye view on 20 years of tax-benefit reforms in Belgium," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ermini, Barbara & Santolini, Raffaella, 2015. "Differentiated property tax and urban sprawl in Italian urbanized areas," MPRA Paper 65460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abigail McKnight, 2015. "A fresh look at an old question: is pro-poor targeting of cash transfers more effective than universal systems at reducing inequality and poverty?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/14, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blumkin, Tomer & Micheletto, Luca, 2015. "Optimal Wage Redistribution in the Presence of Adverse Selection in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," 2015 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Kolsrud & Camille Landais & P. Nilsson & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 25, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Peter McCrory & Bill Dupor, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Spillovers: Points of Employment to Places of Residence," 2015 Meeting Papers 47, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bagaria, Nitika & Petrongolo, Barbara & Van Reenen, John, 2015. "Can helping the sick hurt the able? Incentives, information and disruption in a disability-related welfare reform," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62566, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.