Report NEP-PBE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Owen M. Zidar, 2015. "Tax Cuts For Whom? Heterogeneous Effects of Income Tax Changes on Growth and Employment," NBER Working Papers 21035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govori, Florije, 2015. "A Different Approach of Tax Progressivity Measurement," MPRA Paper 62846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malgorzata Magdalena Hybka, 2015. "Allocating Tax Revenue to Sub-Central Government Levels: Lessons from Germany and Poland," Working Papers 17/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Christopher P. Chambers & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2015. "Taxation and Poverty," Working Papers 15.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Noor Sharoja Sapiei, 2014. "Tax Agents Perceptions of the Corporate Taxpayersâ?? Compliance Costs under the Self-assessment System," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100268, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bo Hyun Chang & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2015. "Pareto Weights in Practice: Income Inequality and Tax reform," RCER Working Papers 590, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nicar, Stephen, 2014. "International spillovers from U.S. fiscal policy shocks," MPRA Paper 63214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Pickering & Sheraz Rajput, 2015. "Inequality and the composition of taxes," Discussion Papers 15/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sokolov, Ilya, 2014. "Evolution of Approaches to Financing Government Spending: Tax and Debt Policy," Published Papers r90223, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Fuest, Clemens & Lockwood, Ben, 2015. "The Taxation of Foreign Profits: a Unified View," CEPR Discussion Papers 10512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyriacou, Andreas & Muinelo-Gallo, Leonel & Roca-Sagalés, Oriol, 2015. "On the redistributive efficiency of fiscal policy," MPRA Paper 63276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rozema, Kyle & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Behavioral Responses to Taxation: Cigarette Taxes and Food Stamp Take-Up," IZA Discussion Papers 8907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 2015. "Taxing Wealth," Economic Policy Paper 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2015. "Earnings, disposable income, and consumption of allowed and rejected disability insurcance applicants," Discussion Papers 803, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Elzbieta Rogalska, 2015. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Consolidations in Central Europe in the years 2000-2013," Working Papers 23/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Hayriye Sagir & Hacer Tu?ba Eroglu, 2014. "Local Administration Systems and Local Democracy Perception," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0801968, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.