Report NEP-PBE-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Agnese Sacchi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2014. "Property Tax and Fiscal Discipline in OECD Countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 95, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Blaufus, Kay & Hechtner, Frank & Möhlmann, Axel, 2014. "The effect of tax preparation expenses for employees: Evidence from Germany," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 157, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril, 2014. "A Note on Endogenous Growth with Public Capital," MPRA Paper 55728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandstetter, Laura, 2014. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Reduce International Profit Shifting?," Discussion Papers 2014/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Liu, Xin, 2014. "Size effect, neighbour effect and peripheral effect in cross-border tax games," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2g7mhju69b9, Sciences Po.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "Gender and public goods provision in Tamil Nadu's village governments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6854, The World Bank.
- Maurya, Nagendra Kumar, 2014. "Debt sustainability of state finances of Uttar Pradesh government," MPRA Paper 55692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Miguel Martín Rodríguez, 2014. "Tax Obstacles for the Development of an Effective Euro-Mediterranean Free-Trade Area. An IFTA model for the European Union?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p35, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "High inequality and its impact on the economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/12hs8nng048, Sciences Po.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2014. "Public expenditure distribution, voting, and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 961, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yuichiro Matsumoto, 2014. "Inverted u-shaped relationship between inequality and economic performance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).