Report NEP-PBE-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2012. "The Assignment of Functions and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in the Philippines Twenty Years after Decentralization," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201205, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Keiichi Morimoto & Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability, Macroeconomic Stability, and Welfare under Fiscal Discipline in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Barth, Erling & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Ognedal, Tone, 2013. "Fair tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- KITAMI Tomitaro, 2013. "Designing the "New Public" Legal Framework for Local Governments and Promoting Regional Economic Development (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2013. "Optimal Progressive Taxation and Education Subsidies in a Model of Endogenous Human Capital Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics 60, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Stella A. Quimbo & Aleli D. Kraft & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr. & Vigile Marie B. Fabella, 2012. "Perks and public provisions : Effects of yardstick competition on local government fiscal behavior in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201208, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Souleymane Coulibaly, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation and Recovery in Armenia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10059, The World Bank.
- Kremer, Jana & Stähler, Nikolai, 2013. "Structural and cyclical effects of tax progression," Discussion Papers 15/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- World Bank, 2012. "Cameroon - The Path to Fiscal Decentralization : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11875, The World Bank.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2013. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers 478, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.