Report NEP-PBE-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," Discussion Papers 2011/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Manel Antelo, 2011. "Output taxation by a revenue-raising government under signaling," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2011/03, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Rattenhuber, Pia & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Sharing the burden: Empirical evidence on corporate tax incidence," Discussion Papers 2011/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2011. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Didem Tuzemen, 2011. "Under-investment in state capacity: the role of inequality and political instability," Research Working Paper RWP 11-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- JÃ¼rgen Antony & Michiel Bijlsma & Adam Elbourne & Marcel Lever & Gijsbert Zwart, 2012. "Financial transaction tax: review and assessment," CPB Discussion Paper 202, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:64 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Charles F. Manski, 2012. "Identification of Preferences and Evaluation of Income Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 17755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Li, 2012. "Commercial Revitalization in Low-Income Urban Communities: General Tax Incentives vs. Direct Incentives to Developers," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jason M. DeBacker & Bradley T. Heim & Anh Tran, 2012. "Importing Corruption Culture from Overseas: Evidence from Corporate Tax Evasion in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Benjamin & Keen, Michael & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Fiscal implications of climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5956, The World Bank.