Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2011. "A Multi-Agent Model of Tax Evasion with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2011_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2011. "Trade Integration and Business Tax Differentials : Theory and Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 1123, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Relative Consumption Concerns and the Optimal Tax Mix," NRN working papers 2011-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jing Xu & Ximing Yue, 2011. "Redistributive Impacts of Personal Income Tax in Urban China," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 201119, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Mauro Pisu, 2011. "Promoting Infrastructure Development in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 898, OECD Publishing.
- John B. Burbidge & Kirk A. Collins & James B. Davies & Lonnie Magee, 2011. "Effective Tax and Subsidy Rates on Human Capital in Canada," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20114, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Martin Fochmann & Martin Jacob, 2011. "Behavioral Explanation of Tax Asymmetries," FEMM Working Papers 110021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark, 2011. "Government Spending Cyclicality: Evidence from Rainfall Shocks as an Instrument for Cyclical Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 8622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," NRN working papers 2011-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Richardson, Linda, 2011. "Redistribution Policy and Inequality Reduction in OECD Countries: What Has Changed in Two Decades?," IZA Discussion Papers 6030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).