Report NEP-PBE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Moncarz & Sebastián Freille & Alberto Figueras & Marcelo Capello, 2010. "Vertical Fiscal Transfers and the Location of Economic Activity across a Country Regions.Theory and Evidence for Argentina," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Darwin Cortés, 2010. "Partial decentralization as a safeguard against favoritism," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007933, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas K., 2011. "Federalism and fiscal reform in India," Working Papers 11/84, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Niek Schoeman, 2011. "Fiscal Performance and Sustainability of Local Government in South Africa â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 201, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Amanda Carmignani & Francesco Bripi & Raffaela Giordano, 2011. "The quality of public services in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 84, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Theodore H. Moran, 2010. "Higher Taxes on Multinationals Would Hurt US Workers and Exports," Policy Briefs PB10-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Javier San-Julián-Arrupe, 2011. "Economic ideas and redistributive policy in the Spanish parliament: the 1900 debate on fiscal progressivity," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1102, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "Taxation on Rural Sector: Tax Burden, Land Value and Property Right," Department of Economics, Working Papers 077, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "Public sector efficiency and political culture," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 786, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Markus Bruckner & Anita Tuladhar, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Government Expenditures during Crisis: Evidence from Regional Government Spending in Japan 1990-2000," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Working Paper Series 11-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- German Cubas, 2010. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3410, Department of Economics - dECON.