Report NEP-PBE-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Engel & Bettina Rockenbach, 2009. "We Are Not Alone: The Impact of Externalities on Public Good Provision," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_29, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2011.
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Does disclosure crowd out cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 446, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo Cubero & Ivanna Vladkova Hollar, 2010. "Equity and Fiscal Policy; The Income Distribution Effects of Taxation and Social Spending in Central America," IMF Working Papers 10/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Anita Tuladhar & Markus Bruckner, 2010. "Public Investment As a Fiscal Stimulus; Evidence from Japan's Regional Spending During the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 10/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership," Working Papers 1010, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tranchant, Jean-Pierre, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Dampen All Ethnic Conflicts? The heterogeneous Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Local Minorities and Local Majorities," MPRA Paper 22776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 140, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward & Mark, Van Vugt, 2010. "Punishment Cannot Sustain Cooperation in a Public Good Game with Free-Rider Anonymity," Working Papers in Economics 451, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2010. "Can Positional Concerns Enhance the Private provision of Public Goods?," Working Papers 10-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2010.
- Richard.M. Bird & M. Govinda Rao, 2010. "Urban Governance and Finance in India," Working Papers id:2495, eSocialSciences.
- Case, 2009. "Study on quality of public finances in support of growth in the Mediterranean partner countries of the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 394, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2010. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," Working Paper Series 833, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Sebastián Freille & Patricio O'Gorman, 2010. "The media and public agendas: testing for media effects in Argentina during the Kirchner administration," Working Papers 2010/5, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2010. "Fiscal sustainability and the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts: do supranational forecasts rather than government forecasts make a difference?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Charles A.M. de Bartolome & Ian J. Irvine, 2010. "The Economics of Smoking Bans," Working Papers 201027, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore