Report NEP-PBE-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Surie, Mandakini Devasher, 2010. "International Experiences with Decentralisation," MPRA Paper 21529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2010. "On the Link Between Fiscal Decentralization and Public Debt in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 21599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "Fiscal Centralization and the Political Process," Discussion Papers 10-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2009. "Supranational Integration And National Reorganization," MPRA Paper 21597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Essays on Asymmetric Federalism," MPRA Paper 21591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando, Estrada, 2010. "A reading Hayek on power to tax," MPRA Paper 21526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacquet, Laurence & Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2010. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Both Extensive and Intensive Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 4837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Go, Kotera & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "A panel study on the relationship between corruption and government size," MPRA Paper 21519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," WIDER Working Papers UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 4832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 826, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jason Delaney, 2009. "An Experimental Test of the Pigovian Hypothesis," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Masatoshi Yamada, 2010. "Optimal Public Utility Pricing: A Further Reconsideration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "Federalism in Russia," Working Papers w0141, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).