Report NEP-PBE-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vidar Christiansen and Luca Micheletto, Sören Blomquist,, 2009. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates: Some Further Results," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2009.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2009. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working papers 240, Banque de France.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Goods Games," Working Papers 2009-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2009. "Tax Rate Harmonization, Renegotiation and Asymmetric Tax Competition for Profits with Repeated Interaction," Discussion paper series. A 214, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Andre Martínez-Fritscher & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-027, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2009.
- Germà Bel & Ferran Elias-Moreno, 2009. "Institutional Determinants of Military Spending," IREA Working Papers 200922, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Sailesh Gunessee, 2009. "Strategic Tax Competition: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 5, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic & Yongzheng Liu, 2009. "Direct versus Indirect Taxation: Trends, Theory and Economic Significance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0911, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00422669_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," Documentos de Trabajo 265, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Rukanova, B. & Wigand, R.T. & Tan, Y.H., 2009. "From national to supranational government inter-organizational systems : an extended typology," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Elodie Fabre, 2009. "Belgian Federalism In A Comparative Perspective," Vives discussion paper series 5, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- António Afonso & Peter Claeys & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009. "Fiscal Regime Shifts in Portugal," IREA Working Papers 200921, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.