Report NEP-PBE-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Multinational Capital Structure and Tax Competition," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200934, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Pantelis Kammas, 2009. "Strategic fiscal interaction among OECD countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Charles FIGUIERES & Marc WILLINGER & David MASCLET, 2009. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," Working Papers 09-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mala Lalvani & Brijesh Pazhayathodi & Kumudini Hajra, 2009. "Introducing Expenditure Quality in Intergovernmental Transfers: A Triple-E Framework," Working Papers id:2189, eSocialSciences.
- Charles B. Blankart & Gerrit B. Koester, 2009. "Refocusing the EU Budget ? An Institutional View," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1723, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Counterpunishment revisited: an evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 16923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahoney, Joseph & McGahan, Anita & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Interdependence of Private and Public Interests," Papers DYNREG40, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).