Report NEP-PBE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "The Provision of a Public Good with a direct Provision Technology and a Large Number of Agents," MPRA Paper 11796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teresa Ter-Minassian & Richard Hughes & Alejandro Hajdenberg, 2008. "Creating Sustainable Fiscal Space for Infrastructure; The Case of Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 08/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaanika Meriküll & Karsten Staehr, 2008. "Unreported employment and tax evasion in mid-transition : comparing developments and causes in the Baltic States," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2008-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 28 Nov 2008.
- Bell, David, 2008. "Fiscal Federalism in the UK," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Rice, N & Robone, S & Smith, P.C, 2008. "International Comparison of Public Sector Performance: The Use of Anchoring Vignettes to adjust Self-Reported Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.