Report NEP-PBE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gruber, Stefan & Marattin, Luigi, 2008. "Taxation, infrastructure, and endogenous trade costs in New Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 1068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Overesch, Michael & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Rate Cutting Tax Reforms and Corporate Tax Competition in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Good Experiments," TWI Research Paper Series 27, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Tommaso Valletti, 2008. "Active and Passive Waste in Government Spending: Evidence from a Policy Experiment," CEIS Research Paper 115, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008. "Increased efficiency through consolidation and formula apportionment in the European Union?," Working Papers 0812, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Feidler, Janos & Staal, Klaas, 2008. "Centralized and decentralized provision of public goods," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 241, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Douglas A. Hibbs, Jr. & Violeta Piculescu, 2008. "Tax Toleration and Tax Compliance: How Government Affects the Propensity of Firms to Enter the Unofficial Economy," Discussion Papers 7_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Gabriele K. Lünser, 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp122, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Riccarda Longaretti, 2008. "Federalism, Education-Related Public Good and Growth when Agents are Heterogeneou," Working Papers 138, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.