Report NEP-PBE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe K. Widmer & Peter Zweifel, 2008. "Public Good Provision in a Federalist Country: Tiebout Competition, Fiscal Equalization, and Incentives for Efficiency in Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0804, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2010.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2007. "Tax competition among U.S. states: racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?," Working Paper Series 2008-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard F. Dye, 2008. "The dynamic between municipal revenue sources and the state-local relationship in New England," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Luiz de Mello, 2008. "Avoiding the Value Added Tax: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 604, OECD Publishing.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Marzano, Elisabetta & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: An Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bandiera, Oriana & Prat, Andrea & Valletti, Tommaso, 2008. "Active and Passive Waste in Government Spending: Evidence from a Policy Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rixen, Thomas, 2008. "The institutional Design of international double Taxation Avoidance," MPRA Paper 8322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2008. "China’s Institutional Architecture: A New Institutional Economics and Organization Theory Perspective on the Links between Local Governance and Local Enterprises," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-018-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2008. "Efficient Tax Policy Ranks Education Higher Than Saving," IZA Discussion Papers 3451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).