Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Impact of Direct Democracy and Local Autonomy on Tax Morale in Switzerland," Working Papers 06-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," Working Papers 03-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation among the states in Germany," Working Papers 02-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Shadow Economy, Tax Morale, Governance and Institutional Quality: A Panel Analysis," Working Papers 04-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2008. "Essays on Redistribution and Local Public Expenditures," Umeå Economic Studies 731, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of the Existence of Taxable Agglomeration Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sebastian Eckardt, 2007. "Political Accountability, Fiscal Conditions, and Local Government Performance â€“ Cross-Sectional Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 02-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2008. "The Demand for Local Public Services in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 730, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- L. Marattin & M. Marzo, 2008. "A (Un)Pleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Policy: the Case of Italian Public Debt," Working Papers 625, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Oscar, AMERIGHI & Giuseppe, DE FEO, 2008. "Privatization and policy competition for FDI," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2008. "Political Entry, Public Policies, and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 13830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asfaha, Samuel, 2007. "National Revenue Funds: Their Efficacy for Fiscal Stability and Intergenerational Equity," MPRA Paper 7656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Kanbur, Ravi, 2008. "Should Egalitarians Expropriate Philanthropists?," IZA Discussion Papers 3317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "Aeronautical manufacturer versus architect-integrator: a new industrial model for Airbus (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-11, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.