Report NEP-PBE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Aehyung, 2008. "Decentralization and the provision of public services : framework and implementation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4503, The World Bank.
- Isabel Argimón & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2008. "The determinants of budget balances of the regional (Autonomous) governments," Working Papers 0803, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007. "Optimal Taxation and Growth with Public Goods and Costly Enforcement," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 89, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "On the Optimal Timing of Capital Taxes," IEW - Working Papers 343, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "The Effect of Tax Preferences on Health Spending," NBER Working Papers 13767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuehn, Zoë, 2007. "Tax rates, governance, and the informal economy in high-income countries," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078551, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and the Theory of Taxation," Working Paper Series 732, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- John Leach, 2008. "Equalization Payments in a Bargaining Model of Tax Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-01, McMaster University.
- Ruud de Mooij & G. Nicod, 2008. "Corporate tax policy and incorporation in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 97, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.