Report NEP-PBE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Abel, 2007. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuki Mochida, 2007. ""Local VAT in Japan: sustainable foundation for future"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-184, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nobuki Mochida, 2007. "Measuring Fiscal Needs: Japan's Experiences," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-511, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 2988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tenhofen, Jörn & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Does anticipation of government spending matter? Evidence from an expectation augmented VAR," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Martin B. Schmidt, 2007. "Structural Breaks in Public Infrastructure Investment in the U.S," Working Papers 55, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- MAHENC Philippe, 2006. "Lemons are Green: The Informative Role of a Pigovian Tax," LERNA Working Papers 06.05.198, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Group Formation," Working Papers 2007-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Terry McKinley, 2007. "Why Have Tax Reforms Hampered MDG Financing?," One Pager 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2007. "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.