Report NEP-PBE-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Cournède & Frédéric Gonand, 2006. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro Area: Raise Taxes or Curb Spending?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 520, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:234 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:232 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Gottschalk, Katrin & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2006. "Political orientation of government and stock market returns," MPRA Paper 307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Gottschalk, Katrin & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2006. "Stock market volatiltity around national elections," MPRA Paper 302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- John Hartwick, 2006. "The Control Of Land Rent In The Fortified Farming Town," Working Paper 1096, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Claude, Denis & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," MPRA Paper 776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Michael SPACKMAN, 2006. "Social discount rates for the European Union: an overview," Departmental Working Papers 2006-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Vivi Alatas & Lisa Cameron & Ananish Chaudhuri & Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan, 2006. "Subject Pool Effects in a Corruption Experiment: A Comparison of Indonesian Public Servants and Indonesian Students," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 975, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fullerton, Thomas & Aragones-Zamudio, Victor, 2006. "El Paso Property Tax Abatement Ineffectiveness," MPRA Paper 626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Amihai Glazer, 2006. "Externalities, Social Pressures, and Political Parties," Working Papers 060709, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ahiabu, Stephen, 2006. "Inflation and the underground economy," MPRA Paper 763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.