Report NEP-PBE-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lorenzo Forni & Sandro Momigliano, 2004. "Cyclical sensitivity of fiscal policies based on real-time data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 540, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Nicolas Gobalraja & Alain Trannoy, 2005. "Tax Competition and Public Input," Working Papers 2005-08, CEPII research center.
- Luc Godbout & Suzie St-Cerny, 2005. "La réforme fédérale proposée de la péréquation : le mauvais remède pour l'un des organes vitaux du fédéralisme fiscal canadien," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-27, CIRANO.
- Luc Godbout & Karine Dumont, 2005. "Mettre cartes sur table pour résoudre le déséquilibre fiscal," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-28, CIRANO.
- Luc Godbout, 2005. "Des baisses d'impôt : pour qui, comment et quand? Douze constats à prendre en considération avant de procéder à de nouvelles baisses d'impôt sur le revenu au Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-29, CIRANO.
- Item repec:col:000070:000995 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zarco-Jasso, Hugo, 2005. "Public-private partnerships: A multidimensional model for contracting," IESE Research Papers D/584, IESE Business School.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 2005. "The contagion effect of public debt on monetary policy: the brazilian experience," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 591, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- António Afonso & Mariana Santos, 2005. "Students and Teachers: A DEA Approach to the Relative Efficiency of Portuguese Public Universities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Egas, Martijn & Riedl, Arno, 2005. "The Economics of Altruistic Punishment and the Demise of Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 1646, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fred Ramb & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2005. "Taxes and the Financial Structure of German Inward FDI," Kiel Working Papers 1252, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "Why Forcing People to Save Retirement May Backfire," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 05.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Barla, Philippe & Pestieau, P., 2005. "The Optimal Number of Charities," Cahiers de recherche 0501, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett, 2005. "The 2003 Dividend Tax Cuts and the Value of the Firm: An Event Study," NBER Working Papers 11449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chetty & Joseph Rosenberg & Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "The Effects of Taxes on Market Responses to Dividend Announcements and Payments: What Can we Learn from the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut?," NBER Working Papers 11452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2005. "The Value of Peripatetic Economists: A Sesqui-Difference Evaluation of Bob Gregory," NBER Working Papers 11453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Cancian & Arik Levinson, 2005. "Labor Supply Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit: Evidence from Wisconsin Supplemental Benefit for Families with Three Children," NBER Working Papers 11454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala & Winnie Fung, 2005. "Taxation and the Evolution of Aggregate Corporate Ownership Concentration," NBER Working Papers 11469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Knell, 2005. "On the Design of Sustainable and Fair PAYG Pension Systems When Cohort Sizes Change," Working Papers 95, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Teresa Ciabattari, 2005. "Single Mothers, Social Capital, and Work-Family Conflict," Upjohn Working Papers 05-118, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Coalition Formation with Local Public Goods and Network Effect," Game Theory and Information 0506007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2005. "Appeasing Nihilists? Some Economic Thoughts on Reducing Terrorist Activity," Law and Economics 0507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," Public Economics 0506015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2005-72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2005-73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2004. "Private Provision of Public Goods : Incentives for Donations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/34, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.