Report NEP-PBE-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sopraseuth, Thepthida & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2004. "A quantitative investigation of the Laffer curve on the continued work tax : the French case," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0409, CEPREMAP.
- Büttner, Thiess, 2005. "The Incentive Effect of Fiscal Equalization Transfers on Tax Policy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 37, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier, 2004. "Normative Evaluation of Tax Policies: From Households to Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 1441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2005. "Hobbes to Rousseau: Inequality, Institutions, and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 1450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter R. Mueser & David W. Stevens, 2003. "Low-Income and Welfare Client Priorities: Patterns of Earnings and Welfare Receipt for Workforce Investment Act Participants," Working Papers 0313, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:66/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:67/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore