Report NEP-PBE-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "Climate change: the global public good," Others 0405010, EconWPA.
- Jan M. Henke & Gernot Klepper & Norbert Schmitz, 2003. "Tax Exemption for Biofuels in Germany: Is Bio-Ethanol Really an Option for Climate Policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1184, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Denis Nekipelov, 2004. "A Two-Dimensional Criterion for Tax Policy Evaluation. A Primer from the Reform of Personal Income Taxation in Russia," Public Economics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004. "Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones," CESifo Working Paper Series 1175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joan Costa Font & Eduardo Rodriguez Oreggia, 2004. "Is the impact of public investment neutral across the regional income distribution? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers in Economics 113, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rohini Somanathan & Isha Dewan, 2003. "Identifying targeting with nonparametric methods: An application to an Indian microfinance program," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-11, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Homburg, Stefan & Lohse, Tim, 2004. "Optimal Tax-Transfer-Schemes under Partial Information," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-298, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2003. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics 61, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2004. "Taxpayer Responses to Competitive Tax Policies and Tax Policy Responses to Competitive Taxpayers: Recent Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 200406, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.