A Two-Dimensional Criterion for Tax Policy Evaluation. A Primer from the Reform of Personal Income Taxation in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, John E. & Wassmer, Robert W., 1995. "The decision to 'bid for business': Municipal behavior in granting property tax abatements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 739-757, December.
- Thomas M. Fullerton JR., 2001.
"Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 24(2), pages 245-260, April.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert W. Wassmer, 1992. "Property Tax Abatement and the Simultaneous Determination of Local Fiscal Variables in a Metropolitan Area," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 263-282.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle.
- Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr., 2001. "Educational attainment and border income performance," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-10.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- McDonald, John F., 1983. "An economic analysis of local inducements for business," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 322-336, May.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & David Torres & Martha Patricia Barraza de Anda & Jon Amastae, 2004. "Borderplex Economic Change," Urban/Regional 0409009, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare comparisons; tax reform; excess burden.;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-06-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PBE-2004-06-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0405008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .