Report NEP-PBE-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Victoria Osuna Padilla & Guadalupe Valera Blanes, 2004. "La inmigración y su efecto en las finanzas públicas andaluzas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/41, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Arantza Gorostiaga, 2004. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2002. "Training Policy for Youth Unemployed in a Sample of European Countries," CELPE Discussion Papers 68, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rolf Strauch & Mark Hallerberg & Jürgen von Hagen, 2004. "Budgetary Forecasts in Europe – The Track Record of Stability and Convergence Programmes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/42, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.