Report NEP-PBE-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dr. Vsr. Subramaniam, 2004. "Mrs. Gandhi Gave New Economic Approaches," Public Economics 0403008, EconWPA.
- David E. Wildasin, 2004. "The Institutions of Federalism: Toward an Analytical Framework," Public Economics 0403006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathias, HUNGERBUELHER & Etienne, LEHMANN & Alexis PARMENTIER & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2003. "Optimal Income Taxation in an Equilibrium Unemployment Model : Mirrlees meets Pissarides," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwple:0403002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Horst Siebert, 2003. "Germany's Social Security System under Strain," Kiel Working Papers 1155, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gradstein, Mark & Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "The Political Economy of Social Exclusion with Implications for Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 1087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004. "Fiscal Policy Regimes and Household Consumption," Working Papers 2004:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.