Report NEP-PBE-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, 2001. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2001_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2002. "Efficiency Wages, Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy," Working Papers 2002_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2002. "Quality of Government Services and the Civic Duty to Pay Taxes in the Czech and Slovak Republics, and other Transition Countries," Public Economics 0209007, EconWPA.