Report NEP-PBE-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Wrede, 2002. "Fiscal Equalisation: Principles and an Application to the European Union," Public Economics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Don Fullerton & Robert D. Mohr, 2002. "Suggested Subsidies are Sub-optimal Unless Combined with an Output Tax," NBER Working Papers 8723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2002. "Inflation and Inequality," Macroeconomics 0201002, EconWPA.
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2002. "Do Low-Income Housing Subsidies Increase Housing Consumption?," NBER Working Papers 8709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2004.
- Lundin, Douglas & Sáez Martí, María, 2002. "Intergenerational Redistribution, Health Care, and Politics," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 486, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski & Jordan Heinz, 2002. "Social Security Expectations and Retirement Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 8718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Baldini & Luca Beltrametti, 2005. "Alternative approaches to Long Term Care financing. Distributive implications and sustainability for Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0009, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:att:osloec:200131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore