Report NEP-PAY-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Álvez & Rodrigo Lluberas & Jorge Ponce, 2019. "The cost of using cash and checks in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2019004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Anil Savio Kavuri & Alistair Milne, 2020. "Evolution or revolution? Distributed ledger technologies in financial services," CAMA Working Papers 2020-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bertani, Filippo & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2020. "The Productivity and Unemployment Effects of the Digital Transformation: an Empirical and Modelling Assessment," MPRA Paper 98233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngasuko, Tri Achya, 2019. "Menggali Potensi Penerimaan Negara Dari Digital Ekonomi [Exploring The Potentials Income From Digital Economy in Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 98265, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2019.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2018. "Blockchain State Machine Representation," SocArXiv eusxg, Center for Open Science.
- Tri Achya, Ngasuko, 2019.
"Menggali Potensi Penerimaan Negara Dari Digital Ekonomi
[Exploring The Potentials Income From Digital Economy in Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 98259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2019.
- Stockhinger, Jan & Teubner, Alexander, 2019. "How digitalization drives the IT/IS strategy agenda," ERCIS Working Papers 31, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Diekhof, Josefine & Eckl, Verena & Krieger, Bastian & Licht, Georg & Nguyen, Thu-Van & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Stenke, Gero, 2019. "Knowledge flows between science and industry and how to measure them," ZEW policy briefs 9/2019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Thanasis Stengos & Theodore Panagiotidis & Orestis Vravosinos, 2020. "A principal component-guided sparse regression approach for the determination of bitcoin returns," Working Papers 2001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Catalin VRABIE, 2019. "The Concept Of Internet Of Things And The Concept Of Smart Cities – How Are They Linked," Papers 7, TAD 14 The disciplines and the study of Public Administration: Transatlantic perspectives in the margin of the 14th Administration and Public Management International Conference, Bucharest, June 6-18 2018, pages.
- Halkiopoulos, Constantinos & Antonopoulou, Hera & Papadopoulos, Dimitrios & Giannoukou, Ioanna & Gkintoni, Evgenia, 2020. "Online reservation systems in e-Business: Analyzing decision making in e-Tourism," MPRA Paper 98230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Young, Mischa & Farber, Steven, 2019. "The Who, Why, and When of Uber and other Ride-hailing Trips: An Examination of a Large Sample Household Travel Survey," OSF Preprints x7ryj, Center for Open Science.
- Anderson, Donald N., 2018. "“Not Just a Taxi”? For-Profit Ridesharing, Driver Strategies, and VMT," SocArXiv yw6nx, Center for Open Science.
- Hyun Hak Kim & Hosung Jung, 2019. "Systemic Risk of the Consumer Credit Network across Financial Institutions," Working Papers 2019-23, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2020. "Tiered CBDC and the financial system," Working Paper Series 2351, European Central Bank.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Khamis Hamed Al-Yahyaee, 2019. "Short- And Long-Run Tail Dependence Switching In Mena Stock Markets: The Roles Of Oil, Bitcoin, Gold And Vix," Working Papers 1345, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Sep 2019.
- Vladi Finotto & Christine Mauracher & Isabella Procidano, 2020. "Factors influencing the use of e-commerce in the agri-food sector: an analysis of Italian consumers," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mumtaz, Salma Athallah, 2019. "Review The Development Of Digital Economy In Indonesia," OSF Preprints jecyu, Center for Open Science.
- Federica Alberti & Anna Conte & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubba, 2020. "How do we choose whom to trust? The effect of social networks on trust," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-02, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.